2020 is finally here! This new year is the perfect time to start your new health and fitness journey. Make your new year’s resolution to be a healthier you. At Northwest Women’s Fitness we can help you reach your new year goals and more with our new Balanced Habits Nutrition Program- KICK START!
Balanced Habits Nutrition Program- KICK START
NW Women’s Fitness is thrilled to announce that they will be partnering with Balanced Habits, a nutrition company, with their 28 day Balanced Habits Kick Start. This program will aid you in becoming your best self for the new year.
For nearly 30 years, Balanced Habits, headquartered in Southern California, has helped many people across the nation reach their health and fitness goals, educating them on how to eat healthy foods in the right portions. With a very hands-on customized approach, Balanced Habits is not your regular “diet industry”.
KICK START will create a customized program tailored to you. This program will provide you will all the tools you need to be a healthier you and will give you the chance to win awesome prizes along the way! You will receive:
- 4 weekly menus that include: healthy, family-friendly recipes
- Grocery lists
- Exact portions customized for each participant
- Exercise recommendations
- Weekly weigh-ins with your own KICK START food journal checks
- Accountability, motivation, education, and guidance
- A daily KICK START App to manage everything for you throughout the entire 28 day program, ensuring your success.
When completing the 28 day KICK-START program, we are here to help! The Certified Food Coaches at NW Women’s Fitness will continue to guide, educate, and empower you to help you stay on track with a customized approach.
KICK-START Program Pricing:
- Member Early Bird Price: $199, Reg. $249
- Non-Member Price: $259 and includes a one month membership
*Early Bird pricing extended through January 12th, 2020